Chris Licht starts his new job at CBS News this week with new perspective. A life-threatening brain hemorrhage can do that. In part II of this week’s Media Beat, the former “Morning Joe” EP talks about what happened, how he was treated, and what it meant to his career spent in TV news: “One of the fears you have is, as a guy running a show and something like this happens, are they going to think less of you.”
- Part III, tomorrow: What Chris Licht learned when he almost died
- Navy Seal Under Criminal Investigation Following '60 Minutes' Interview
- Sharyl Attkisson: 'I Don’t Trust Them, I Don’t Respect Them, I Can’t Work for Them'
- Morning in Prime: Norah O’Donnell on 'Blue Bloods;’ Al Roker Cut From 'Mysteries'
- Ex-CBS Newser: 'Government-Related Entity' Planted Classified Documents on Computer