Chris Licht starts his new job at CBS News this week with new perspective. A life-threatening brain hemorrhage can do that. In part II of this week’s Media Beat, the former “Morning Joe” EP talks about what happened, how he was treated, and what it meant to his career spent in TV news: “One of the fears you have is, as a guy running a show and something like this happens, are they going to think less of you.”
- Part III, tomorrow: What Chris Licht learned when he almost died
- James Brown: 'I Challenge the NFL Community and All Men' to Confront Domestic Violence
- Steve Capus: Not in Scott Pelley's 'DNA' to Simply Show Up and 'Have Presence'
- With Ray Rice News, James Brown and Scott Pelley Kick-Off Thursday Night Football
- Steve Capus: 'I'm Very, Very Happy To Have This Be My Professional Home These Days'