Chris Licht starts his new job at CBS News this week with new perspective. A life-threatening brain hemorrhage can do that. In part II of this week’s Media Beat, the former “Morning Joe” EP talks about what happened, how he was treated, and what it meant to his career spent in TV news: “One of the fears you have is, as a guy running a show and something like this happens, are they going to think less of you.”
- Part III, tomorrow: What Chris Licht learned when he almost died
- 'CBS This Morning' Surprises Gayle King With Early Birthday Celebration
- Megyn Kelly on White House Christmas Party: 'Boy oh Boy Did I See a Lot of MSNBC Anchors'
- How Scott Pelley Made It to Cuba Just in Time for 'The CBS Evening News'
- Bob Schieffer 'Stunned' Cuba News Wasn't Leaked: 'This is Just a Bombshell'