This week’s Media Beat interview is with CNN’s Soledad O’Brien. Before we got started, however, she tried to psyche me out using the same technique that, Matt Lauer used to use on her when O’Brien would fill in on weekday “Today.”
Luckily, your TVNewser editor is an impenetrable fortress of both ice and steel.
• Check out our three part sit-down with O’Brien starting Monday on TVNewser.
- Jon Stewart Tries to Get Hillary Clinton to Declare Candidacy for President
- Quite the Dinner Date Between Seth Meyers and 'Dateline's' Keith Morrison
- John Oliver's New Take on the News-Comedy Genre
- Jon Stewart Has Something to Say About the 'Exclusive' Hillary Clinton Interviews