We vote tandem trampoline in 2012.
• Related: USA Today’s Erik Brady provides a minute-by-minute account of yesterday’s Today show that would make a Hollywood screenwriter blush (with embarrassment not jealousy): “Michael Phelps, god of the Games, strolls in from Mount Olympus. He is wearing a knit shirt, shorts and flip-flops. The crowd beseeches him. Matt claps Phelps on the shoulder, hale fellow well met.” He breathlessly continues the account, describing the NBC staff as they, “move nimbly to a chaotic choreography.” (via Newsblues)
- After Sochi, 'Today' Looks to Keep Up Olympic Momentum
- Bob Costas Talks of Brutality in Ukraine Amid 'Vladimir Putin's Games'
- Matt Lauer Teases Bob Costas' Travel Plans: 'You Taking The Red-Eye?'
- During CNBC Interview, Hockey Star Learns She'll Be U.S. Flag-Bearer at Sochi Closing