“CNBC is a spectacular organization and in particular Jim Cramer,” Zucker said.
• Related (1): Marketwatch.com’s Jon Friedman thinks CNBC’s woes “may open the door to its competitors.”
• Related (2): In the Daily Beast, Tucker Carlson writes that there is “a virtual ban on criticism of Jon Stewart in the press.”
- Bogus $72 Million High School Student Was Ready to go on CNBC
- Exclusive: Erin Burnett on Her Show's Success, And Her Most Surprising Supporter
- CNBC Doesn't Plan on Letting CNN, MSNBC Take Over Marijuana Programming
- TheStreet Investors Calling for Jim Cramer to Quit CNBC