“CNBC is a spectacular organization and in particular Jim Cramer,” Zucker said.
• Related (1): Marketwatch.com’s Jon Friedman thinks CNBC’s woes “may open the door to its competitors.”
• Related (2): In the Daily Beast, Tucker Carlson writes that there is “a virtual ban on criticism of Jon Stewart in the press.”
- Billionaires Carl Icahn and Bill Ackman Bury the Hatchet
- CNBC Announces Fall Primetime Lineup; 'Shark Tank' Upped to Nightly
- Rick Santelli: 'We're America! We Don't Believe in Consensus! We Set the Consensus!'
- Barry Diller on Aereo: 'It's Over'