Do you love ice cream sandwiches? How would you like to win 1,000 of them?
Get out your fat pants and start tweeting for your chance to win!
Snickers Ice Cream is giving its fans a chance to win 1,000 ice cream bars.
Some specifics you should know before entering:
- You need to live in the 48 contiguous United States, excluding California, Colorado, Louisiana, Nevada and Tennessee.
- Your tweet must be an @reply to the contest tweet (found here)
- Your entry must describe how you would share a truckload of Snickers ice cream bars and will be judged on originality
- You can only enter once each day
- The contest ends on August 9 at midnight ET
- Don’t forget to add @SnickersIceCrm to your tweet!
You can find the rest of the contest rules and guidelines here: http://twitdoc.com/18R0.
The winners (there will be three) will be announced via Twitter @SnickersIceCrm. Good luck!
(Snickers image from Shutterstock)
- NBC Running Twitter Sweepstakes For Its Fall TV Lineup
- Want To Read Some Great Poetry This Month? Follow @30Poets30Days
- Twitter Co-Founder Contender For 2013 #TIME100 List - And There's Still Time To Vote!
- AllTwitter Flash Fiction Contest For National Poetry Month #ATFF