This week, POPSUGAR is hiring a web developer for Circle of Moms, while GolinHarris needs a digital manager. New York magazine is seeking an associate manager of social media, and Veterans Advantage is on the hunt for a marketing coordinator. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional social media jobs on Mediabistro.
- Web Developer – Circle of Moms POPSUGAR (San Francisco, CA)
- Digital Manager GolinHarris (Washington, DC)
- Associate Manager, Social Media New York Magazine (New York, NY)
- Marketing Coordinator Veterans Advantage (Greenwich, CT)
- Social Media Coordinator Southern Poverty Law Center (Montgomery, AL)
Find more great social media jobs on our job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented AllTwitter pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.
- Social Media Jobs: genConnect, Style.com, LeadDog Marketing Group
- Social Media Jobs: Syracuse University, Tech Times, AIAA
- Social Media Jobs: Urbanful, WorkingWomen.com, PMC Studios
- Social Media Jobs: Upworthy, Oxford Communications, WeWomen.com