Think you could sum up your job description in 140 characters?
Recently, the Wisconsin Law Journal posted a job opening for a full-time reporter on JournalismJobs.com, and used just 134 characters to do so.
First of all, here’s the Wisconsin Law Journal job listing, per PR Daily:
“If you’re a reporter who asks ‘Why?’ more often than a 5-year-old, get in touch with me right away at email@example.com.”
And, in a similar vein, here are ten 140-character job openings for your reading (and possibly applying) pleasure:
Jobs at SHIFT
- “If you can juggle flaming chainsaws while herding cats, become an Account Director at SHIFT
- “Do more sources have you in their contact list than you do sources? We need you as a Senior Account Executive!”
- “Can you pitch a shutout better than the Major Leagues? Join SHIFT as an Account Executive”
- “Are your media opp sleuthing skills better than Sherlock Holmes? If so, we need you as an Account Coordinator”
- “Cultural minister. Smoke jumper. Sales pro. Leader. This you? Join SHIFT as a Vice President”
Jobs at SHIFT’s Clients
- “Like IT security? @Trusteer is hiring for a consumer marketing manager in #Boston: http://bit.ly/13v4Ozn”
- “Get out your camouflage makeup and ghillie suit! @Axway wants an experienced guerrilla marketer for VP of Corporate MarCom: http://ow.ly/kTCVf” — calling bluff on this one; longer than 140!
- “Passionate? Driven? Energetic? @Rapid7 seeks Product Marketing Manager: http://bit.ly/Yti5qM”
- “Want to work for a cutting-edge NY startup? @Brightboxcharge is hiring a software engineer to keep phones juiced: http://bit.ly/YtO4H7″
- “Know email? @Mimecast is growing its offices in North America, South Africa & the UK: http://ow.ly/jF84g”
Read the full list of 140-character job openings over on SHIFT’s site.
- Social Media Jobs: genConnect, Style.com, LeadDog Marketing Group
- Social Media Jobs: Syracuse University, Tech Times, AIAA
- Social Media Jobs: Urbanful, WorkingWomen.com, PMC Studios
- Social Media Jobs: Upworthy, Oxford Communications, WeWomen.com