Vine Flip takes your Vines offline, a great social media gift for the mobile video enthusiast in your life.
Here’s how it works.
According to Vine Flip, flipbooks have been around since the late 1800s and are now recognized as one of the earliest forms of interactive media.
How do you convert a Vine video into this ancient forms of media?
1. Shoot and share your video on Vine.
2. Past the Vine video link on Vine Flip.
3. Create and order your Vine Flip flipbook.
The Vine Flip folks advise that well-lit Vines work best, and fluid and stop animation videos work the best.
Each flipbook is the size of a standard business card – 3.5 x 2 inches – and takes 5-10 business days for delivery.
Vine Flips cost 2 for $10, 5 for $24, 10 for $45, 20 for $85.
- Submit Your Six-Second Masterworks To The Vine Mini Festival
- Vinyet App Pimps Your Vines With 22 Filters, Stop-Motion, Time Lapse And More
- Twitter's Vine: Now Available In German, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese And 19 New Languages
- Vine For Windows Phone App Launches