President Obama will address the nation from West Point 8pmET tomorrow on his Afghanistan plans. TVNewser reports that all networks will carry Obama’s primetime address. And we’re beginning to hear just how the nets and cable will cover…
• CBS: Katie Couric will anchor CBS’ live broadcast at 8pmET.
• ABC: Charlie Gibson will anchor ABC’s live coverage. He will be joined by George Stephanopoulos, Jake Tapper, Martha Raddatz, senior foreign correspondent Jim Sciutto in Kabul and ABC News consultant Ret. General Jack Keane. Terry Moran will anchor “Nightline” from West Point beginning at 11:35pmET. Also at 8pmET, political director David Chalian and senior political reporter Rick Klein will anchor ABC News NOW’s live coverage on abcnews.com. Aaron Katersky, Ann Compton and Steve Roberts will cover it on radio.
• CNN: Wolf Blitzer, joined by CNN’s Campbell Brown, Anderson Cooper, John King, Christiane Amanpour, Fareed Zakaria and senior political analysts Gloria Borger and David Gergen, will anchor the cabler’s live coverage beginning at 8pmET. “360″ will air live at 10pmET and “Larry King Live” will air live at midnight.
• C-SPAN: Live coverage begins at 8pmET, likely on C-SPAN2 (if Senate is done for the day), plus coverage on C-SPAN Radio and live-streaming on C-SPAN.org.
We’ll continue to update.
- So Long to CNN's 'Crossfire'
- Mika Brzezinski's Reaction to NYPost's Palin-Brawl Article is a Must See
- Sen. John McCain Challenges Jay Carney for Debut as CNN Political Commentator
- Jay Carney to Join CNN as Political Commentator