We told you earlier that President Obama would address the nation from West Point next Tuesday at 8pmET on his Afghanistan plans. We’re beginning to hear how the networks and cable will cover the primetime address.
• CBS: Katie Couric will anchor CBS’ live broadcast at 8pmET.
• CNN: Wolf Blitzer, joined by CNN’s Campbell Brown, Anderson Cooper, John King, Christiane Amanpour, Fareed Zakaria and senior political analysts Gloria Borger and David Gergen, will anchor the cabler’s live coverage beginning at 8pmET. “360″ will air live at 10pmET and “Larry King Live” will air live at midnight.
We’ll continue to update.
- Mika Brzezinski's Reaction to NYPost's Palin-Brawl Article is a Must See
- Sen. John McCain Challenges Jay Carney for Debut as CNN Political Commentator
- Jay Carney to Join CNN as Political Commentator
- How CBS's James Brown Got his First Big Break in Washington, DC