We told you earlier that President Obama would address the nation from West Point next Tuesday at 8pmET on his Afghanistan plans. We’re beginning to hear how the networks and cable will cover the primetime address.
• CBS: Katie Couric will anchor CBS’ live broadcast at 8pmET.
• CNN: Wolf Blitzer, joined by CNN’s Campbell Brown, Anderson Cooper, John King, Christiane Amanpour, Fareed Zakaria and senior political analysts Gloria Borger and David Gergen, will anchor the cabler’s live coverage beginning at 8pmET. “360″ will air live at 10pmET and “Larry King Live” will air live at midnight.
We’ll continue to update.
- Video Messaging Service Glide Authenticates Recording Aired by CNN
- WJLA's Arch Campbell to Sign Off Thursday Evening After 40 Years on Washington TVs
- Diane Sawyer Signs off as Anchor Wednesday Evening of 'World News'
- Chuck Todd Gets Advice from Sen. John McCain on 'Meet the Press' Hosting Duties