We told you earlier that President Obama would address the nation from West Point next Tuesday at 8pmET on his Afghanistan plans. We’re beginning to hear how the networks and cable will cover the primetime address.
• CBS: Katie Couric will anchor CBS’ live broadcast at 8pmET.
• CNN: Wolf Blitzer, joined by CNN’s Campbell Brown, Anderson Cooper, John King, Christiane Amanpour, Fareed Zakaria and senior political analysts Gloria Borger and David Gergen, will anchor the cabler’s live coverage beginning at 8pmET. “360″ will air live at 10pmET and “Larry King Live” will air live at midnight.
We’ll continue to update.
- FOX News Channel Wins Weekday Primetime Basic Cable for 3Q 2014
- 'House of Cards' Kevin Spacey on Lawmakers' Support for the Arts
- George H. W. Bush Jokes with Former Adviser Turned Inspiration for 'Scandal's' Olivia Pope
- Heads Up: Bloomberg Politics to Host 'With All Due Respect' Viewing Party