We told you earlier that President Obama would address the nation from West Point next Tuesday at 8pmET on his Afghanistan plans. We’re beginning to hear how the networks and cable will cover the primetime address.
• CBS: Katie Couric will anchor CBS’ live broadcast at 8pmET.
• CNN: Wolf Blitzer, joined by CNN’s Campbell Brown, Anderson Cooper, John King, Christiane Amanpour, Fareed Zakaria and senior political analysts Gloria Borger and David Gergen, will anchor the cabler’s live coverage beginning at 8pmET. “360″ will air live at 10pmET and “Larry King Live” will air live at midnight.
We’ll continue to update.
- Chuck Todd On Torture Report: Americans 'Very Forgiving' On This Front
- FP's David Rothkopf To Discuss New Book With Wolf Blitzer
- Jake Tapper To Former CIA Director: 'You're Really Defending Rectal Rehydration?'
- Andrea Mitchell Listing Torture Methods At Director Brennan