This Sunday after Thanksgiving…
• David Gregory will moderate NBC’s “Meet the Press” with guests Pastor Rick Warren, author of “The Purpose Driven Life” and foundation co-chairs Bill and Melinda Gates.
• On CBS, Harry Smith will substitute for Bob Schieffer. Guests on “Face the Nation” include Sen. Carl Levin (D-MI), former House Republican Leader Dick Armey, former NY023 Republican congressional candidate Dede Scozzafava and Republican strategist Ed Gillespie.
• And George Stephanopoulos will be in the anchor chair on “This Week.” He’ll be joined by Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) and Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT). The weekly roundtable will be made up of ABC’s George Will and Cokie Roberts, NYT‘s Paul Krugman, political strategist Matthew Dowd and former Iraq Coalition Provisional Authority spokesman and author Dan Senor.
• John King will be joined on CNN’s “State of the Union” by Sen. Richard Lugar (R-IN), Sen. Jack Reed (D- RI), Overstock.com Chairman & CEO Patrick Byrne, Rep. David Obey (D-WI) and CNN’s Donna Brazile and Ed Rollins. Howard Kurtz will have Bill Press, National Review‘s Jim Geraghty, FT‘s Chrystia Freeland and CNBC’s Charlie Gasparino on “Reliable Sources.”
• And more… “Political Capital with Al Hunt” on Bloomberg will have “Enemies of the People: My Family’s Journey to America” author Kati Marton and Robert Merry, as well as Bloomberg’s Han Nichols, Margaret Carlson and Kate O’Beirne.
We’ll update the Sunday show listings as we learn them.
- ABC's 'Scandal' Gets it Right, Finally
- Michael Hastings Shows Some Chest Hair
- Fish Food: Media Matters Forgets AP Story
- Fish Food