CQ Roll Call is expanding its online coverage with the launch of five new political blogs. The authors: Mort Kondracke, Stuart Rothenberg (the Rothenblogger), Taegan Goddard, David Hawkings, and David Drucker.
Goddard previously had a contract with CQ Roll Call regarding his Political Wire blog. This, however, is for his Wonk Wire blog. Kondracke, who spent two decades as Roll Call‘s Executive Editor and retired in early 2011, will write Pennsylvania Avenue, a blog covering the policy intersection of the White House and Congress.
“Roll Call continues to evolve in the hands of our editor, David Rapp,” said Keith White, Managing Director and Executive Vice President, CQ Roll Call in a release. “Under his leadership, we’ve seen fantastic results – many sites experience a drop in traffic following an election year, but Roll Call has seen a dramatic increase.”
See description snippets…
· Rothenblog, by Stu Rothenberg
“Stu Rothenberg, the master handicapper of congressional campaigns, takes a look inside the candidates and their campaigns.”
· Pennsylvania Avenue, by Mort Kondracke
“Roll Call’s longtime columnist and talk show personality connects the dots on the policy trail between the White House and Congress.”
· Taegan Goddard’s Wonk Wire, by Taegan Goddard
“Taegan Goddard gives a quick, big picture overview of the latest public policy news from around the country.”
· Hawkings Here, by David Hawkings
“Roll Call senior editor David Hawkings puts his forward spin on Capitol Hill action and the leaders’ relations with theWhite House.”
- POLITICO Pro Announces Several New Hires, Moves and Promotions
- ICYMI - Atlanta Journal-Constitution's Daniel Malloy Raps About Georgia Runoff
- Benny Johnson Learns Why You Should Not Photograph DC's 7 Ugliest Gov. Buildings
- Atlantic Media's Defense One Celebrates One-Year Anniversary Since Launch