By Chris O'Shea on September 26, 2013 12:38 PM
USA Today might be considering a paywall for its website. We can’t tell you for sure because Larry Kramer — president and publisher of USA Today — is being pretty vague about the whole thing.
- “We’re going to look at it.”
- “People are exploring it”
- “The question is, if we do it, what is the best way to do it.”
- “No plan exists.”
- “We’re studying it.”
To recap: USA Today is schizophrenic.
- Michael Wolff: NY Times Should Buy CNN
- NY Times Supports Legal Weed, But Won't Let Staffers Toke
- Media React to NYT Op-Ed Urging Legalization of Marijuana
- BuzzFeed Fires Staffer for 40 Instances of Plagiarism