By Chris O'Shea on September 26, 2013 12:38 PM
USA Today might be considering a paywall for its website. We can’t tell you for sure because Larry Kramer — president and publisher of USA Today — is being pretty vague about the whole thing.
- “We’re going to look at it.”
- “People are exploring it”
- “The question is, if we do it, what is the best way to do it.”
- “No plan exists.”
- “We’re studying it.”
To recap: USA Today is schizophrenic.
- News Corp, Columbia, NYU Collaborate on Data-Visualization Tools for Journos
- Jenny McCarthy Hosts DailyMail.com Party, Dishes on The View: 'Um, I've seen it... once'
- HuffPost Leads Way on Facebook
- NY Times KimYe Butt Correction Named Correction of The Year