By Chris O'Shea on September 26, 2013 12:38 PM
USA Today might be considering a paywall for its website. We can’t tell you for sure because Larry Kramer — president and publisher of USA Today — is being pretty vague about the whole thing.
- “We’re going to look at it.”
- “People are exploring it”
- “The question is, if we do it, what is the best way to do it.”
- “No plan exists.”
- “We’re studying it.”
To recap: USA Today is schizophrenic.
- Huffington Post to Launch HuffPost Greece
- NY Times Exec Editor Dean Baquet Explains His Biggest Fear
- Derek Curl Readies 'The Netflix of LGBT'
- NY Daily News Proclaims Diddy Dead Since 1996