Just how important is great customer service?
This infographic by KISSMetrics examines the impact customer service has on businesses, plus consumers’ differing expectations on social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook vs. online forums and email.
Facts of note:
- After poor customer service, 26% of consumers post a negative comment on social networking sites like Facebook or Twitter.
- 42% of consumers expect brands to tweet them back within 1 day; 19% expect a response within the hour; 6% within 10 minutes
- Bad customer service is estimated to cost brands worldwide $338 billion a year
- The Selfie Retweeted Around The World [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Jennifer Lawrence, Brad Pitt, Gravity And THAT Selfie - Twitter's Reaction To The Oscars [INFOGRAPHIC]
- The World Of Social Media Monitoring And Analytics [INFOGRAPHIC]
- How To Build Your Digital Audience Across Social Media, Email And Mobile [INFOGRAPHIC]