Just how important is great customer service?
This infographic by KISSMetrics examines the impact customer service has on businesses, plus consumers’ differing expectations on social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook vs. online forums and email.
Facts of note:
- After poor customer service, 26% of consumers post a negative comment on social networking sites like Facebook or Twitter.
- 42% of consumers expect brands to tweet them back within 1 day; 19% expect a response within the hour; 6% within 10 minutes
- Bad customer service is estimated to cost brands worldwide $338 billion a year
- Your New Social Media Strategy: Attract, Engage, Convert & Monitor [INFOGRAPHIC]
- What we Learned About Social Media in 2014 [INFOGRAPHIC]
- How Accurate Were 2014’s Social Marketing Predictions? [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Social Media Ad Spending: Statistics & Trends [INFOGRAPHIC]