Basketball and former Miami Heat superstar LeBron James will officially become a free agent on July 1 – meaning that he can sign with any other NBA team – and fans and pundits have been speculating about which franchise King James will join.
But what does Twitter think?
Sysomos looked at conversations about James on Twitter to determine who he’ll be playing for in the 2014/15 season, and found that the Los Angeles Lakers were the clear winner, racking up almost twice as many tweets as the second-placed Chicago Bulls.
Oklahoma and the Philadelphia 76ers were deemed the least-likely teams that James would join.* Check the visual below for all the details.
* Both Miami and Cleveland, James’ former team, were left out of the study.
- Push Notifications Drive Mobile App Growth (+60% for Social Networking Apps) [STUDY]
- 70% of College Students Post to Snapchat Daily (Twitter: 46%, Facebook: 11%) [STUDY]
- 83% of Fortune 500 Companies Have Active Twitter Profiles [STUDY]
- 66% Concerned About Privacy on Facebook (23% Twitter, 35% Instagram) [STUDY]