Join the industry’s leading curators, tastemakers, brand marketers, entrepreneurs and VCs at The Social Curation Summit on July 31 for sessions revolving around social news curation, brand loyalty, next-generation storytelling platforms and filtering. Attend expert panels, including Inspiration for DIY Communities, Leveraging Community for Curation & Commerce, The Social Media Mixtape, Artists on the Verge and more! Register before Friday for only $299, a $200 savings.
The summit is the must-attend event for anyone interested in the emerging technologies that are transforming the way we share, follow and engage online, as evidenced by Pinterest and Tumblr. Connect with more than 40 expert speakers, including:
· Derek Gottfrid, VP of Product, Tumblr keynote speaker
· Scott Belsky, CEO, Behance keynote speaker
· Oliver Starr, Chief Evangelist, Pearltrees
· Steven Rosenbaum, Author and CEO, Magnify.net
· Frederic Montagnon, COO, Overblog
· Hilary Peterson, VP Business Development, Lyst
· Jason Ford, Founder, FeedMagnet
Register now and save. We hope to see you there!
- How Professional Sports Are Monetizing through Social Media
- Save $200 On AllTwitter, AllFacebook Marketing Conference Pass - Offer Ends Midnight Tonight!
- Go Social This Summer With AllTwitter Marketing Conference - One Day Sale On Now!
- Twitter Business Tools, Tips And Tactics