Join the industry’s leading curators, tastemakers, brand marketers, entrepreneurs and VCs at The Social Curation Summit on July 31 for sessions revolving around social news curation, brand loyalty, next-generation storytelling platforms and filtering. Attend expert panels, including Inspiration for DIY Communities, Leveraging Community for Curation & Commerce, The Social Media Mixtape, Artists on the Verge and more! Register before Friday for only $299, a $200 savings.
The summit is the must-attend event for anyone interested in the emerging technologies that are transforming the way we share, follow and engage online, as evidenced by Pinterest and Tumblr. Connect with more than 40 expert speakers, including:
· Derek Gottfrid, VP of Product, Tumblr keynote speaker
· Scott Belsky, CEO, Behance keynote speaker
· Oliver Starr, Chief Evangelist, Pearltrees
· Steven Rosenbaum, Author and CEO, Magnify.net
· Frederic Montagnon, COO, Overblog
· Hilary Peterson, VP Business Development, Lyst
· Jason Ford, Founder, FeedMagnet
Register now and save. We hope to see you there!
- Social Media Experts Lead Interactive Online Event
- Twitter And The Future Of Social TV
- AllTwitter Marketing Conference Starts Tomorrow: Register Now And Save!
- Insider's Guide To AllTwitter Marketing Conference, June 4, San Francisco