This week, Ninja Tune is hiring a marketing and media coordinator, while Games Cafe needs a senior Flash game programmer. High 5 Games is seeking a project manager, and John Doe Public Relations is on the hunt for a publicist. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional social media jobs on Mediabistro.
- Marketing & Media Coordinator Ninja Tune (Los Angeles, CA)
- Senior Flash Programmer Games Cafe (Calgary, Canada)
- Project Manager High 5 Games (New York, NY)
- Publicist John Do Public Relations (New York, NY)
- Editorial Assistant IN New York, Where New York, GuestBook New York (New York, NY)
Find more great social media jobs on our job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented AllTwitter pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.
- Social Media Jobs: Warner Bros. Games, SponsorPay, Brightroll
- Social Media Jobs: Newsday Media Group, Punchkick Interactive, Money Map Press
- Social Media Jobs: Guardian, NBTY, Ford Foundation
- Social Media Jobs: NYC Social, McMurry/TMG, Moontoast