This week, Trulia is hiring a director of strategic partnerships, while Toca Boca needs a user acquisition manager. Marina Maher Communications is seeking a vice president of digital, and Context Partners is on the hunt for an online community manager. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional social media jobs on Mediabistro.
- Director, Strategic Partnerships Trulia (New York, NY)
- User Acquisition Manager Toca Boca (San Francisco, CA)
- Vice President, Digital Marina Maher Communications (New York, NY)
- Online Community Manager Context Partners (Washington, DC)
- Business Development Executive JBA International (Pasadena, CA)
Find more great social media jobs on our job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented AllTwitter pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.
- Twitter Acquires Deep-Learning Image Search Startup Madbits
- Twitter Q2 Earnings: 271 Million Monthly Active Users, $312 Million Revenue, $0.02 EPS
- You Won't Believe How Much Facebook's Stock has Outperformed Twitter's in 2014 [CHART]
- A Brief History of #Twitter (2006-2014)