There’s so much more than just follower count that determines top performance on Twitter.
Whether or not a brand is a Twitter champ depends on everything from how often it’s mentioned in other Twitter conversations, how quickly it responds to mentions, how much its Twitter activity generates in sales, and more.
This infographic from WhoIsHostingThis.com looks at five categories of brand domination in the Twitterverse: customer service, sales, social commerce, fundraising and authenticity.
- Microsoft’s @XboxSupport, a.k.a. the ‘Elite Tweet Fleet,’ won the Guinness World Record in March 2010 for most responsive corporate account on Twitter by responding to more than 5,000 questions in an average time of 2 minutess 42 seconds
- Social commerce will generate $30 billion in revenue by 2015
- The average cost of a Twitter follower for nonprofits is $2.05
- Jennifer Lawrence, Brad Pitt, Gravity And THAT Selfie - Twitter's Reaction To The Oscars [INFOGRAPHIC]
- The World Of Social Media Monitoring And Analytics [INFOGRAPHIC]
- How To Build Your Digital Audience Across Social Media, Email And Mobile [INFOGRAPHIC]
- The Past, Present And Future Of Social Media [INFOGRAPHIC]