New to Twitter? Been there a little while, but don’t really understand what’s going on? Sick of being told you “don’t get it”?
Fear not – Twitter 101 is the place for you. On this page, I’ve hand-picked the articles I have written that offer the best advice to newcomers to the Twitter network. If you have a question that isn’t answered here, please submit via my help page.
(I have listed these posts not in the order in which they were written, but rather that in which I think they should be read.)
- The 5 Stages Of ‘Getting’ Twitter
- 10 Must-Learn Lessons For Twitter Newbies
- 40 Tried And Tested Twitter Tips For Newbies, Apprentices And Pros
- Have Friends That Are New To Twitter? Five Tips To Help Them Hit The Ground Running
- Five More Tips For Twitter Newbies
- So You Don’t Get Twitter? (Part One, Part Two and Part Three)
- 10 Quick & Easy Ways To Maximise Your Twitter Experience
- Thinking About Changing Your Twitter Avatar? 5 Quick Tips To Help You Find The Perfect Picture
- A Question Of Twitter Etiquette
- The Ninja’s Guide To Sharing Links On Twitter
- Want To Get Re-Tweeted? Memorise Your Number
- 16 Reasons Why We Might Unfollow You On Twitter
- How To Reply So You’ll Get A Reply Back
- When Does An Unfollow Need To Become A Block?
- How To Tell If You’ve Been Blocked On Twitter
- 50 Reasons Why Nobody Is Following You On Twitter
- Use Twitter Search To Boost Your Follower Count, Meet New People And Improve Your Socialisation
- Having Trouble Finding Cool People To Follow? Find Out Who Your Retweeters Recommend
- What Is #FollowFriday?
- HOWTO: Deal With Spammers, Trolls & Automated Direct Messages On Twitter
- Two Things Everybody Needs to Consider Before Designing Their Twitter Profile Background
- How To Protect Yourself From Identity Theft On Twitter (And Everywhere Else)
- HOWTO: Clean Up Your Twitter Feed By Removing Inactive Accounts
This page will be updated regularly as new material is written. If there’s something not covered by this blog that you’d like to see, please contact me.
Comments are now closed. If you have a question or need assistance, please check out my help page.