A month after rolling out serious updates to Twitter for Mac including retina display support, 14 additional languages, and simplified photo sharing, Twitter has tweaked its Mac app with additional notification functionality.
Now, in Twitter for Mac, when you receive a DM or mention, you’ll be alerted with a popup notification. You can configure the new setting in the app’s Preferences window.
The Twitter for Mac update also addresses the following bug fixes:
- Fix for Growl notifications not working in Lion and Mountain Lion
- Fix for bug that prevented un-favoriting tweets
- Fix for missing account switcher in composer
- Fix for error message when posting a tweet with a pasted image
- Fix for enlarged avatar when dragging a tweet into an email
- Fixes for crashes and various other bugs
- Twitter For Mac Now Features Expandable Timelines, Explorable Tweets, Slicker Design
- New "LeadSift Fingerprint" Tool Uncovers Detailed Insights About Any Twitter User
- Social CRM Platform Nimble Now Integrates Twitter Profiles And Tweets Into Your Inbox
- Tweetbot Gets An Update For iOS7