Want a cool $100?
Twitter’s User Research team launched a survey and if you’re selected, they’re offering $100 for one hour of your time. Mechanical Turk naysayers take THAT.
The Twitter User Research team is looking for Twitter users to participate in an upcoming research study.
Details of the study:
* The study will take place in January via phone and web screen sharing
* The duration of the study session is about 1 hour
* You’ll receive a $100 Amazon.com gift card as a token of our appreciation
To participate, you will need to:
* Be at least 18 years old
* Allow us to audio record the phone interview
And a link to this survey to prescreen applicants:
Thank you for your interest in participating in an upcoming user research study on Twitter!
The Twitter User Research team would like to invite you to participate in an upcoming research study. This study will help the team better understand how you use Twitter, which will help us build a better experience for you and other users.
If you are interested in participating, please complete the screener below. It should take about 5 minutes. If you are selected, we will contact you to schedule the phone interview. There are no right or wrong answers to the questions. We are looking for a range of participants so please answer as accurately as you can.
They go on to ask the basics: contact info, time zone, age, gender, but there are also questions about who you work for – or what you’re going to school for, and the industry for whichever applies. And they’re particularly interested in knowing if that industry is “web design, web development, mobile application development, marketing, market research, Internet research, government, [or] journalism.”
Here are the Twitter-specific questions:
Looks like there will be an interactive portion to this hour-long survey. How interesting. Click away and if you get to participate, reach out and let us know how it goes! And be sure to thank @RunGomez for the easy money!
(Survey image from Shutterstock)
- Social Media Jobs: GameChanger, Haylie Pomroy Group, Mode Media
- Twitter Bot is Helping to Shut Down Dirty Restaurants in Chicago
- This App Will Tell You If You're Talking to a Twitter Troll
- Social Media Jobs: Wooga, SFG Media Group, AlixPartners