Mike Huckabee, the former governor of Arkansas, is launching a website called the Huckabee Post. Rumor is he came up with that name all by himself. ABC News reports that the Huckabee Post will cover everything from news to sports to politics.
Huckabee’s son, David Huckabee, told ABC News that the site is a “natural extension and expansion” of the commentary Huckabee already does, like on Huckabee, which airs on Fox News.
The Huckabee Post is currently hiring reporters for its New York and DC offices. The following need not apply:
- Women who have children but aren’t married (to a man)
- Anyone who knows a Muslim
- Those that identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgendered
- Anyone who has Googled “Muslim”
- People who use their brains