The Top 10 Ice Cream Brands are:
Ben & Jerry’s
No big surprises there. But how do the top scoopers stack up – pun intended – on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Klout? Check out the infographic below:
· Baskin Robbins and Cold Stone’s Klout scores (tied at 82) are both higher than Ben & Jerry’s (80) even though Ben & Jerry’s has more Facebook likes and Twitter followers.
· Baskin Robbins’ July 1st tweet promoting National Ice Cream Month yielded 124 retweets compared to their average 9 retweets per post.
· While having just 4,500 Twitter followers (compared to Ben & Jerry’s 100,000+), Dippin’ Dots leads in average YouTube video views with more than 30,000.
- Jennifer Lawrence, Brad Pitt, Gravity And THAT Selfie - Twitter's Reaction To The Oscars [INFOGRAPHIC]
- The World Of Social Media Monitoring And Analytics [INFOGRAPHIC]
- How To Build Your Digital Audience Across Social Media, Email And Mobile [INFOGRAPHIC]
- The Past, Present And Future Of Social Media [INFOGRAPHIC]