MDC Head Honcho Miles Nadal is forming partnerships left and right, growing the MDC network faster than Rogaine sprouts fuzzy hair on a bald guy. We recently got our grubby little hands on list of his rules for partnership and now we’re going to reveal these highly guarded “musts” to the public*. With no further adieu:
1. Only partner with someone with whom you would want to have breakfast, lunch or dinner with a second time.
2. Only partner with someone you like, admire, and respect.
3. Only partner with someone you trust enough to make the executor of your estate.
4. Only partner with someone with whom you would want to spend a long weekend on a small boat, in a small cabin, or on a small ranch.
5. Only partner with someone who shares the same passion, dedication, and willingness to sacrifice to accomplish the common mission.
6. Only partner with someone who has the human compassion gene. Compassionate leaders motivate and inspire their employees to reach beyond their own self imposed limitations.
*Actually they’re not highly guarded — they are printed on a t-shirt celebrating the company’s 30 year anniversary.