Happy Friday and of course, we hope you’re working hard for the weekend. Since today is something of an auspicious American holiday, we thought we’d do what we usually do on Fridays and give you some lovely ad related videos. Watch. Learn. Tear-up. Laugh. Enjoy life today friends. It’s worth living.
8. God damn, Betty is an insufferable bitch. But at least we know there’s a God in Mad Men world, because they made her fat. This is old news. But it’s still awesome, as is this little gem of a clip about her wait gain. “Fat Betty, baba lab.”
7. Young people – fuck them all. Not only do they took arr jarbs, they have the visual competence to make a half court shot, on their 21st birthday, to win a Jeep. This kid must be some kind of religious zealot to actual be sober here. I’m sure he and his home-bros got all kinds of drunkkers post game. Rollin deep, in a Jeep, which he got for cheap. I can do this all day.
6. Jim Henson is so many kinds of bad ass that, well, he’s just really bad ass. Here’s a pitch for The Muppet Show that probably trumps anything you’ve ever done.
5. Sure, Swedes are maybe-racist, but damn they sure know how to build a TV stand that hides your cables and etceteras.
4. Vaginas! Bosoms! Neg-la-shays! These are common aspects of Amsterdam’s Red Light district. But what lies beneath these sexxxy apparatuses? Sex-trafficking, dick. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: if you can’t get laid spending oodles of money on a potential partner via dinners, drinks, lavish gifts and loss of self-respect, just keep trying. Long term, your soul will be better for it.
3. The Animal Humane Society tells a story of redemption for this lil dog, Magpie. HOW CUTE IS THAT PROBABLY MADE UP NAME? Cleanse your hooker-loving soul by rescuing a dog (if you’re ready for it) or at least maybe volunteering to walk a dog on a Saturday.
2. The Truth About Stanley is a look inside the life of a homeless man, through the eyes of a boy who ran away from home. This 20 minute short is worth your time if you have a few to spare.
1. It’s 4.20. Here’s Snoop’s “Stoner’s Anthem” to get you through.
- Wednesday Morning Stir
- Tuesday Odds and Ends
- Holiday Card Roundup, Part 4: Oh Yes, There's More
- 360i Appoints Jeff Anderson as Group Creative Director