Welcome to the week’s best addish videos, where we scour the web for examples of well-done promotional things. Here, you may find advertisements, or you may find things that will just waste time but are funny. You don’t care, as long as you’re entertained. These are not the droids you’re looking for. This week, learn what life on Mars will be like and see what happens when a Transformer walks through the Staples Center (place sucks anyway, amirite?). And more.
7. In this clip, “Right Wingers” means something different than we ‘murikans are accustomed to. In Germany, it refers to neo-Nazis and such. Here’s a little case video explaining how ExitDeutschland pranked a bunch of RWers, and at the same time gave them a resource for ending hate. They must have gotten some hate mail for this stunt, so let’s give ED some love by watching how they did it.
6. Transformers! Now it’s a ride, which makes a certain amount of sense. Since the line for that puppy will be longer than Optimus Prime’s ‘oil release tube’, here’s a looksee at how the Hasbro dudes launched the thing.
5. Paint balling! It used to be just for people who wanted to pretend kill each other, but now – will, it still is that except with motorcycles and jumps and trucks and flying vehicles. Seriously, this is the best promotion for the sport you’ll ever watch.
4. Mars! It’s the final frontier, for now, until we decide to head to Alpha Centauri or some crap. Anyway this 4 minute film explains how a company called Mars One is going to establish a settlement on Mars. I assume Val Kilmer will be the mayor.
2. There once was a man named Leeroy Jenkins, who became famous for pissing off his World of Warcraft bros by entering a battle too early. Actually that doesn’t sound funny at all. But it is. Anyway, someone made a film out of the whole phenomenon, and it is here now.
- How Many Selfies Can You Handle?
- Meet Guy Holiday, Agency Holiday Card Guru
- Thursday Morning Stir
- Wednesday Odds and Ends