Everyone! It’s Friday and you’re at work. For this, we deeply apologize. In our weekly attempt to distract you from your actual to-do list, here’s the best videos we could scrounge up this week.
6. Robot Cops are pretty elfin scary, amiright? When you give them the finger, they give you a laser to the face. Here’s some “marketing materials” from Omnicorp, the company behind the technology that keeps our future streets clean.
5. Ironic that James Franco is going to be in a movie called Oz? Not at all. He’s going to play the wizard, before he was the wizard.
4. Science! Recently it discovered evidence of the Higgs field, which is important. Since, like all humans who aren’t physicists, you don’t know what that is, here’s a ‘splaination.
3. Gotye is fantastic, I don’t care how many times I have to hear that damn song. You know I’m right. Here’s a video that will get your chortle muscles going, and proves me right. I’m right. Always.
2. Did you always want to be one of those guys who drags the tarp over the baseball field when it rains? After seeing this, you will be resigned to put that dream to bed.
1. Blindness! It’s fucking terrible. Except that it does have a couple of perks. It’s not me saying that, it’s the blind gentleman in this clip.
- W+K, Maxwell House Shoot for Good, Not Great
- Huge Hires Tim Nolan as GCD from BBH Labs
- MetaDesign Welcomes Lindsay Gravette as Design Director
- Amsterdam Worldwide Launches New Global Brand Platform for Warsteiner