Fridays: they wouldn’t mean jack if not for Monday through Thor’s Day. The magic of the time you have today will soon be gone. Enjoy it. Roll around in it like your dog after finding some kind of dead animal. Why do they do that? No matter. The time to strike is upon thyself. Utilize it. After all, it could be your last Friday ever. What I mean by this is errant cabs come out of nowhere and BAM, Zed’s Dead honey, so spend your last hours (or minutes — this will be quick) doing something purely devotional. Like watching the following ad related clips.
5. Continuing the gushy-goodness I laid down in the opening graph, here’s a spot from WWF (animals, not ANIMALS!) that came out in April but is too rootin-tootin not to share. We’re all animals, and there are many parallels to how we live our lives – animals and animals alike.
4.This spot for the New Yorker iPhone app is surprisingly good, assuming you know who Lena Dunham is. What’s funny about it is due to the pretension that oozes from everything Dunham and the New Yorker do, I wanted to hate this. Wait, that’s kind of pretentious. Anyway, in this super-tense vacuum, the whole thing just seems to work.
3. SHARK WEEK! Here’s what the People’s Car company did to get in on the action. Sort of reminds me of the Mini Mini in this year’s Olympic games.
2.More Shark Week goodness has befallen us — in this clip puppies and kitties are dressed up as sharks and, wouldn’t you know it, they’re cute as hell.
1.We leave you today with a clip from the new film, Zero Dark Thirty, which retells the story of American special forces taking the life of Osama bin Laden. This one will be intense, if the trailer is to be believed, and probably make you a little proud – or at least fill in the gaps in your mind regarding what really happened that day.
- David&Goliath Shows Different Side of Blake Griffin for VIZIO
- Saatchi & Saatchi Pulls Heartstrings for Cheerios
- Samsung Gets Cute with Kristen Bell, Dax Shepard
- VEEV Wants You to 'Cheat on Your Vodka'