Well well, we meet again, friend. I have some gems for you, enough to waste more than 13 minutes of your day – or even more if you can convince some of the team to come watch around your desk. Those are the best moments in work, when you stumble across something so good that other people come by to see it. You become an arbiter of good moments. Hell, let’s be honest, most of us are waiting around all day for someone to send us something from the internet. On a sunny Friday, there’s nothing that gets you through the day quicker.
5. Ben Folds left his Five behind a few years back. But like all things cliched, they have returned with an old sound and an old set of Muppets – watch here as the Fraggle Rock gang gets down. You will love. Love.
4. There are moments in life, and then there are moments in life. The pig abides. I don’t know about you but I take comfort in that, a pig rescuing a baby goat while. I sure hope he doesn’t get cut up into delicious bacon. Yeah, that’s a wickedly butchered Stranger quote. Deal.
3. Remember flinging your Hot Wheels off the table as a kid? Here’s the brand’s latest attempt to recreate your childhood, but with actual cars.
2. If you haven’t seen this Jennifer Aniston security video spot for Smart Water, you can’t be saved.
1. Sarah Silverman, who probably loves wontons (who doesn’t!), is back in the political ad game with a new spot extolling the terrible nature of those proposed (and enacted) voter ID laws. Shit’s getting real, so end your ad round up with this for maximum effect.
- Anomaly, Decon Present Roy Choi, 'Google Glass Explorer'
- Chris Webber Dons B-Ball Uni Once Again for BK March Madness Campaign
- DigitasLBi Labs, Klépierre Launch Personalized Digital Shopping Experience
- BBH NY Launches Campaign for PS4's 'Infamous: Second Son'