Each week, we’re sent hundreds of pieces of advertisement-y work that falls into the fun-to-watch-video category. There’s not enough time in the day to think up copy for all of them so here’s a round-up of the best ad-related video we’ve seen in the last 7 days. You’re welcome.
7. Irritable Bowl Syndrome is a rant by comedian Bill Maher that someone turned into a video infographic thing.
6. Dating Rules From My Future Self is longer-form branded content that doesn’t suck at all.
5. There’s a badass Panda out there who will be serving up his own brand of post-Apocalyptic survival justice in a theater near you.
4. Arizona Congresswoman Gabby Giffords will soon officially step down from Congress. This spot is how she said goodbye.
3. Let’s hop over to Vimeo to watch how Brainstorm Digital makes Atlantic City look so damn real in HBO’s Boardwalk Empire. There’s a video for each season, fyi.
2. Since you never miss a single post that crosses our homepage, we apologize for again showing you this Rob Riggle + Call of Duty spot. But it’s worth watching again.
1. The always quirky, unconventionally funny IFC show Portlandia is coming back and this Subaru-rich teaser for the second season had us laughing.
- Periscope Introduces 'Ralphpunzel' for Great Clips
- McCann Melbourne Decks the Halls with Dumb Ways to Die
- Rokkan Plays on Yule Log with 'Winter Wondersteak' for LongHorn Steakhouse
- The VIA Agency Ropes Golden Corral