Want to get your manuscript published, but not sure how to get started? Join our Self-Publishing Finishing School starting April 3, 2013.
Weekly live video webcasts feature a variety of great speakers, including including Mark Coker (founder, Smashwords), Colleen Hoover (bestselling self-published author), and Guy Kawasaki (author, APE! What the Plus!).
Join Mediabistro publishing editor Jason Boog for this step-by-step course will teach you how to design, distribute, and market your book without a publisher or agent.
Each week, you’ll:
- Participate in informative live weekly video webcasts with publishing experts and authors
- Engage in dynamic discussions and collaborate with peers
- Work in small groups to develop your self-publishing strategy
- Receive one-on-one feedback from experienced advisors
View the full program.
If you’re ready to take the first step toward self-publishing success, don’t delay. Early bird rates end tomorrow, so register today and save.
- Sign Up Now and Save $350 for Inside Mobile Apps in NYC
- Early Bird Rates for Mediabistro's Social Media Marketing Boot Camp End Tomorrow
- How To Get Digital Buzz For Your Book