WaPo‘s “Right Turn” columnist Jennifer Rubin has a cute feature every Thursday where she asks famous conservative political figures a question that doesn’t have to do with politics. To humanize them, maybe.
Yesterday, she asked about most memorable trips. Among the responses were former White House Press Secretary and Fox News contributor Dana Perino‘s trip to South Africa and The Weekly Standard‘s Stephen Hayes‘ semester studying abroad in Germany.
Other things we’ve learned this month:
- Ricochet.com founder Peter Robinson‘s favorite gadget is The “Echo” smartpen, which “captures written material and sound.”
- Hayes’ favorite desert: Dogfish Head Midas Touch. If that doesn’t sound to you like a dessert, you’re right. “It’s a beer; I don’t eat dessert,” he told Rubin.
- Daily Caller editor-in-chief Tucker Carlson‘s favorite sport both to play and watch is squash: “Mock me if you will, but nothing gets you sweatier faster.”
- Snoop Dogg 'Admits' to Smoking Weed at the White House
- Washington City Paper Offers to Pay Your $25 Marijuana Fine
- Wednesday Morning Splash
- The Hill Introduces Social Media Component for Final '50 Most Beautiful' Nominees