• In this month’s Washingtonian… NJ‘s Suzanne Clark, NYT‘s Maureen Dowd, MTP’s Betsy Fischer, PBS’ Gwen Ifill, BET’s Debra Lee, NPR’s Diane Rehm, NPR’s Vivian Schiller, NPR’s Nina Totenberg and WaPo‘s Katharine Weymouth represent the media on the mag’s 100 Most Powerful Women.
• CNN’s “State of the Union” executive producer Michelle Jaconi and journo band Suspicious Package’s Christina Sevilla are among Washingtonian‘s Most Stylish People. The 18 fashionistas will be toasted at a party thrown by the mag this evening, and you can check out the complete list on newsstands.
- FishbowlDC Top 5 Stories of the Week
- Friday Morning Splash
- Mediabistro Morning Roundup - 9.19.14
- Afternoon Lede Check - 9.18.14