If you want to know specific names of reporters in question in NYT’s Jeremy Peters ‘s media story published over the weekend, you’d better start Googling. It’s an intriguing read about politicians versus the media. But strangely, the reporter (whatshisname) doesn’t name the reporters in question throughout his piece, even though their identifications are well known in New York and Washington media circles and in published accounts of the events described in the story.
Examples of D.C. media (in the story but not in the story):
1. NBC’s Luke Russert is the reporter whom Rep. Charles Rangel (D-N.Y.) snapped at when Russert asked a question on Capitol Hill about his ethics charges.
2. CQ’s Political Wire written by blogger Taegan Goddard was the reporter that former V.P. hopeful Sarah Palin called, “You idiot” reporter.
- Veteran Columnist James Morrison Among Those Axed at TWT
- Solomon Calls TWT Shake Up 'Newsroom Expansion"
- FishbowlDC Newsstand: Your Morning at a Glance
- NYT New DC Bureau Chief Carolyn Ryan Looks Around City, Says, 'Hm, Not As Bad As I Thought'