Oprah.com is running two pieces today on the main page of the Oprah.com’s health site with the help of FNC’s Jennifer Griffin.
1)FNC’s Jennifer Griffin’s 11 Tips to getting through chemo therapy. Read it here.
Examples: Get your teeth cleaned (you won’t be able to during chemo), find wigs, and buy good beauty products because chemo dries out your skin. (On a good note, Griffin says, chemo does wonder for a person’s skin as it gets all the toxins out.)
2) Jennifer’s tips for fighting Cancer with food.
Read it here.
Examples: raw vegetables, walnuts, green tea
Griffin has had a rare form of breast cancer. She recently had a full mastectomy and is considered to be cancer free.
- Benny Johnson Learns Why You Should Not Photograph DC's 7 Ugliest Gov. Buildings
- Atlantic Media's Defense One Celebrates One-Year Anniversary Since Launch
- The Atlantic Announces Record Growth for Newsstand Sales and Website Traffic
- CQ Roll Call Launches Fifth Policy Pulse Blog - Energy Xtra