During its debut week on the list, “The Angel’s Game” by Carlos Ruiz Zafon topped the Indie Bestseller List in the hardcover fiction category.
After polling hundreds of independent booksellers around the country, IndieBound released the Indie Bestseller List for the sales week ended Sunday, June 21, 2009. “Outliers” by Malcolm Gladwell topped the nonfiction hardcover list. Here are the top five fiction hardcover books on the list. Nonfiction hardcover list follows after the jump…
1. ‘The Angel’s Game’ by Carlos Ruiz Zafon, Doubleday
2. ‘Shanghai Girls’ by Lisa See, Random House
3. ‘The Scarecrow’ by Michael Connelly, Little Brown
4. ‘The Help’ Kathryn Stockett, Amy Einhorn Books/Putnam
5. ‘Gone Tomorrow’ by Lee Child, Delacorte
UPDATE: A previous version of this post mistakenly identified ‘The Angel’s Game’ as a debut novel.
1. Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell, Little Brown.
2. Home Game by Michael Lewis, Norton
3. Liberty and Tyranny by Mark R. Levin, Threshold Editions
4. Renegade by Richard Wolffe, Crown
5. Horse Soldiers by Doug Stanton, Scribner
- Alloy Entertainment Launches New Digital Imprint
- Jack White is Getting Into the Book Business
- NYPL to Display Rare Copy of Declaration of Independence
- Samhain Publishing Changes Direction