J.K. Rowling‘s promise, a reverse dictionary, and the Best Literary Agents on Twitter list were among our top publishing headlines in November.
Instead of doing our traditional year-in-review post, we’ve decided to collect the ten most popular stories on GalleyCat each month–sharing the stories that mattered most to our readers. Looking back at these headlines, we can see the hopes, fears, and distractions that obsessed the publishing industry in 2010. Follow this link to see the rest of the year unfold.
1. Use the Reverse Dictionary: NaNoWriMo Tip #18
2. Best Literary Agents on Twitter
3. Self-Published ‘Pedophile’s Guide’ Sparks Amazon Boycott
4. Shakespeare Tops Stephenie Meyer in Facebook Popularity
5. Inside James Frey’s Fiction Factory
6. J.K. Rowling Won’t Write More Harry Potter Books to ‘Reward’ Daniel Radcliffe
7. Leonardo DiCaprio & Carey Mulligan to Star in ‘The Great Gatsby’ Adaptation
8. National Book Award Winners for 2010
9. eReader Comparison Gift Guide
10. Best Novels of 2010: A Literary Mixtape