For your weekend reading pleasure, we’ve collected the ten most popular publishing stories of the week–ranging from improving your Facebook page to the Whiting Award winners to a video look at Scholastic headquarters (embedded above).
Click here to sign up for GalleyCat’s daily email newsletter, getting all our publishing stories, book deal news, videos, podcasts, interviews, and writing advice in one place.
1. Literary Halloween Costume Ideas
2. 5 Ways to Improve Your Facebook Page
3. Barnes & Noble CFO Resigns
4. Naomi Wolf Arrested in Occupy Wall Street Protest
5. Google+ Profile Mistakes Writers Should Avoid
6. 2011 Whiting Writers’ Award Winners Revealed
7. Books-A-Million to Open 41 New Stores in November
8. Steve Jobs Watches Over Bookstores
9. Cubes: An Inside Look at Scholastic’s Global HQ
10. 5 Reasons to Build an HTML5 Book App