This week, HarperCollins is hiring a marketing manager, while Kirkus Media needs a book translator. Quirk Books is seeking a cookbook designer, and St. Martin’s Press is on the hunt for a senior marketing manager. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Marketing Manager HarperCollins (New York, NY)
- Book Translator Kirkus Media (New York, NY)
- Cookbook Designer Quirk Books (Philadelphia, PA)
- Senior Marketing Manager St. Martin’s Press (New York, NY)
- Conference and Events Manager Palgrave Macmillan (New York, NY)
Find more great publishing jobs on the GalleyCat job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented GalleyCat pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.
- Publishing Jobs: Penguin Random House, Diversion Books, Oxford University Press
- Publishing Jobs: HarperCollins, Diversion Books, Penguin Random House
- Publishing Jobs: St. Martin's Press, Oxford University Press, Brilliance Publishing
- Publishing Jobs: Amazon, Skyhorse Publishing, Penguin Random House