This week, Penguin is hiring a publicity manager/senior publicist for Portfolio, Sentinel and Current, while Bedford/St. Martin’s needs a production supervisor. Prospect Park Books is seeking a marketing associate, and HarperCollins is on the hunt for a manager of backlist marketing. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Publicity Manager/Senior Publicist – Portfolio/Sentinel/Current Penguin Group (New York, NY)
- Production Supervisor Bedford/St. Martin’s (New York, NY)
- Marketing Associate Prospect Park Books (Pasadena, CA)
- Manager of Backlist Marketing HarperCollins (San Francisco, CA)
- Digital Customer Operations Senior Manager Random House (New York, NY)
Find more great publishing jobs on the GalleyCat job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented GalleyCat pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.
- Publishing Jobs: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, Oxford University Press, Quarto Publishing
- Publishing Jobs: Penguin Random House, Diversion Books, Oxford University Press
- Publishing Jobs: HarperCollins, Diversion Books, Penguin Random House
- Publishing Jobs: St. Martin's Press, Oxford University Press, Brilliance Publishing