This week, Random House is hiring a digital marketing manager, as well as a photo researcher for its digital publishing group. Penguin Group needs an eBook developer for its Young Readers division, and Page Street Publishing Co. is seeking a project editor. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Digital Marketing Manager Random House (New York, NY)
- Photo Researcher Random House (New York, NY)
- eBook Developer – Young Readers Penguin Books (New York, NY)
- Project Editor Page Street Publishing Co (Salem, MA)
- Copywriter Barron’s Educational Series, Inc. (Hauppauge, NY)
- Publishing Director Downtown DC Publisher (Washington, DC)
Find more great publishing jobs on the GalleyCat job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented GalleyCat pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.
- Publishing Jobs: Penguin, St. Martin's Press, New Horizon Press
- Publishing Jobs: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, Cavendish Square Publishing, John Wiley & Sons
- Publishing Jobs: Lonely Planet, SAGE Publications, Assouline Publishing
- Publishing Jobs: Oxford University Press, HarperCollins, John Wiley & Sons