For your weekend reading pleasure, here are our top stories of the week, including a sequel to The Devil Wears Prada, a Presidential salute to Ray Bradbury and Dr. Ruth‘s enthusiastic endorsement of ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ (embedded above).
Click here to sign up for GalleyCat’s daily email newsletter, getting all our publishing stories, book deal news, videos, podcasts, interviews, and writing advice in one place.
1. Write a Novel This Summer with NaNoWriMo
2. Motivate Yourself with the Write or Die App
3. Free Sites to Promote Your eBook
4. The Lost History of Fifty Shades of Grey
5. Lauren Weisberger Inks Deal for The Devil Wears Prada Sequel
6. Explore the Summer Reading Flowchart
7. Barack Obama Salutes Ray Bradbury
8. Dr. Ruth Endorses ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’
9. Oprah Winfrey Relaunches Her Book Club with ‘Wild’ by Cheryl Strayed
10. First Green Lantern Alan Scott Relaunched as Gay Man
- High School Reading 1907-2012 & Public Domain Book Covers: Top Stories of the Week
- Amazon Fan Fiction & Nobel Prize Candidates: Top Stories of the Week
- Our Tsundoku Problem & Viral Book-Shop Sign: Top Stories of the Week
- Haruki Murakami & The Great Gatsby: Top Stories of the Week