- Diane Caughey writes an op-ed in the Los Angeles Times about why Dutton’s in Brentwood must keep its current building.
- Tim Huggins announces he is selling Newtonville Books to a former employee and her husband.
- Photos and essays are available from the American Library Association‘s Winter Institute, which took place in Seattle last week.
- The Magnolian profiles Flora & Fauna Books, the only store of its kind in America that concentrates solely wildlife and ecology-based books.
- And Foyles‘ Bill Samuel explains to Publishing News why he is confident high street bookselling will survive.
- eBook Discounting Takes Off This Holiday Season
- Judge Dismisses Indie Booksellers' Lawsuit Against Amazon & the Big Six
- 4th Annual 'Take Your Child to a Bookstore Day' to Take Place on December 7th
- Lithographs of Books on Tshirts & Tote Bags