- Diane Caughey writes an op-ed in the Los Angeles Times about why Dutton’s in Brentwood must keep its current building.
- Tim Huggins announces he is selling Newtonville Books to a former employee and her husband.
- Photos and essays are available from the American Library Association‘s Winter Institute, which took place in Seattle last week.
- The Magnolian profiles Flora & Fauna Books, the only store of its kind in America that concentrates solely wildlife and ecology-based books.
- And Foyles‘ Bill Samuel explains to Publishing News why he is confident high street bookselling will survive.
- James Patterson: Best Friend to Indie Bookshops
- Rizzoli Bookstore to Reopen in New Location
- Kensington Publishing Teams With Books-A-Million on eBooks
- Mary Jane Karwoski & Annie Philbrick Join Binc Foundation Board