Important note to all PR professionals: We just realized that we haven’t taken enough opportunities to remind you about Mediabistro’s Social Media Marketing Boot Camp, which starts this Thursday and runs through December 13th. Over eight weeks, the intensive program will feature presentations and how-to-demonstrations from some of the hottest names in social media in addition to peer group interactions and debates. It’s a world class conference and a small group workshop in one!
Question: Do you spend a good number of your work hours wondering how to more effectively use social media as a promotional tool? You’re not alone. In attending this one-of-a-kind boot camp:
- You’ll take in keynote speeches and Q&A sessions by established professionals who qualify as “old hands” in the still-young social media game.
- You’ll receive guidance from advisors, guests and peers who work every day to answer the same questions about creating and executing effective social media promo campaigns.
- You’ll get to make the most of priceless peer interactions by developing contacts, engaging in industry-specific discussion groups and receiving both one-on-one feedback and peer group responses to your own projects.
Want to learn from the best in the business? Key speakers include:
- Jennifer Rubio, social media marketing manager at Warby Parker. Her company has gained considerable attention for its groundbreaking social media approach to socially conscious retail/non-profit partnerships.
- Michael Bepko, global community manager with Whole Foods, who will discuss the premium supermarket’s incredibly successful Pinterest strategy.
- Brian Reis, senior editor at Newsweek and The Daily Beast, who will explain how his company uses key social media platforms to cover the 2012 election.
- Barbara Pantuso, director of product strategy for Huge, who will discuss the most effective ways to use social contests to promote client initiatives (her company won plaudits for its successful execution of the Pepsi Refresh Project).
- Gavin Purcell and Cory Cavin of Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, who will discuss using social media tools to create and expand an audience of dedicated fans and viewers.
There’s much more—check out the full list.
In short, you’ll emerge from this intense, two-month program better prepared to promote your business (and those of your clients) through social media. We also stick to our money-back guarantee: If you’re not satisfied with the Boot Camp experience after two weeks, we’ll give you a full refund.
Sounds great, right? Register today!
- 16 Brands That Celebrated #InternationalTalkLikeAPirateDay
- 10 Pointers for Navigating the Measurement Maze
- ISIS Spokeswoman Explains Love of Nutella to New York Magazine
- Does Social Media Make Crisis Communications More Difficult to Manage?