This week, Encyclopaedia Britannica is hiring a director of consumer marketing, while the Asia Society needs a vice president of communications and marketing. ITHAKA is seeking a senior marketing and communications manager, and Cambridge University Press is on the hunt for a publicist. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Publicist Cambridge University Press (New York, NY)
- VP, Communications & Marketing Asia Society (New York, NY)
- Senior Marketing & Communications Manager ITHAKA (New York, NY)
- Director, Consumer Marketing Encyclopaedia Britannica (Chicago, IL)
- Media Relations Specialist Susan Davis International (Washington, DC)
Find more great PR jobs on the PRNewser job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented PRNewser pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.
- Union Square Hospitality Group Seeks Hungry Director of Marketing
- PR Jobs: Big Machine Agency, Agora Financial, Association of National Advertisers
- Mount Sinai Health System Seeks Senior Director of Media and Public Affairs
- PR Jobs: J Public Relations, Weber Shandwick, Pixability