This week, G-Star RAW is hiring west coast public relations candidate, while National Journal needs a communications director. The School of Visual Arts is seeking a publicist, and Krupp Communications is on the hunt for a PR account supervisor. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- West Coast Public Relations Candidate G-Star RAW (Los Angeles, CA)
- Communications Director National Journal (Washington, DC)
- Publicist School of Visual Arts (New York, NY)
- PR Account Supervisor Krupp Communications (New York, NY)
- Account Manager Fashion/Design Public Relations Firm (New York, NY)
Find more great PR jobs on the PRNewser job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented PRNewser pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.
- The NSA Wants You...as Its New Director of Strategic Communications
- PR Jobs: Child's Play Communications, Weight Watchers, NewMarket Health
- PR Jobs: Livingly Media, Swimsuitsforall, Macmillan Science & Education
- PR Jobs: Child Mind Institute, Colorado State University, The New School