This week, Hearst Magazines is hiring a manager of publicity, while the Susan Magrino Agency needs an account director for its travel department. The Museum of the City of New York is seeking a communications manager, and The Brookings Institution is on the hunt for a senior communications officer. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Manager of Publicity Hearst Magazines (New York, NY)
- Account Director – Travel Susan Magrino Agency (New York, NY)
- Communications Manager Museum of the City of New York (New York, NY)
- Senior Communications Officer The Brookings Institution (Washington, DC)
- Public Relations Account Manager The Pollack PR Marketing Group (Los Angeles, CA)
Find more great PR jobs on the PRNewser job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented PRNewser pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.
- Union Square Hospitality Group Seeks Hungry Director of Marketing
- PR Jobs: Big Machine Agency, Agora Financial, Association of National Advertisers
- Mount Sinai Health System Seeks Senior Director of Media and Public Affairs
- PR Jobs: J Public Relations, Weber Shandwick, Pixability