This Week on the mediabistro.com Job Board: Children’s Health Fund, HarperCollins, The College Board
This week, Children’s Health Fund is hiring a manager of media relations, while HarperCollins is looking for a new senior publicist. The College Board is seeking an executive director of strategic communications, and the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene is in need of a press secretary. Get the scoop on these openings below, and find additional PR gigs on mediabistro.com.
- Manager, Media Relations Children’s Health Fund (New York, NY)
- Senior Publicist HarperCollins (New York, NY)
- Executive Director, Strategic Communications The College Board (New York, NY)
- Press Secretary New York City Dept. of Health and Mental Hygiene (New York, NY)
- Associate Publicist Rubenstein Public Relations (New York, NY)