|Publication or Company
OWEN + ALCHEMY
||Branding, Marketing, Public Relations, Sales/Advertising Sales, Social Media
||The Manager must...
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial culture
- Live and be a brand ambassador for the juicing, healthy and plant--based lifestyle
- Lead by example by having a hands--on approach
- Be optimistic and have a positive attitude
- Have the confidence to present ideas and to stand behind them
- Have humility to learn new things every day
- Be incredibly passionate about the concept and bring positive energy to work
- Bring a challenge to the table with a corresponding solution
- Have a "roll up your sleeves" & "I'll do whatever it takes to get it done" attitude.
- Add value every day, subscribe to a "better every day" approach.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all guests feel appreciated, welcome, and are given responsive, friendly, courteous and consistently positive service at all times.
- Understand completely, endorse and consistently enforce all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines and training programs.
- Oversee and coordinate the planning, organizing, training and leadership necessary to achieve stated objectives in sales, costs, employee retention, guest service and satisfaction, drink quality, cleanliness and sanitation.
- Develop, plan and carry out marketing, advertising and promotional activities and campaigns.
- Achieve company objectives in sales, service, quality, appearance of facility and sanitation and cleanliness through training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment.
- Control cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling and reconciliation procedures in accordance with restaurant policies and procedures.
- Make employment and termination decisions & flawlessly maintain paperwork infrastructure.
- Fill in where needed to ensure guest service standards and efficient operations.
- Continually strive to develop your staff in all areas of managerial and professional development.
- Prepare all required paperwork, including forms, reports and schedules in an organized and timely manner.
- Schedule labor as required by anticipated business activity while ensuring that all positions are staffed when needed and that labor cost objectives are met.
- Fully understand and comply with all federal, state, county and municipal regulations that pertain to health, safety and labor requirements of the restaurant, employees and guests.
- Must have at least 3--5 years managing a high energy concept and team
- Must enjoy leading a team, building/improving people.
- Have exceptionally strong knowledge of standard service points for food and beverage service.
- Have strong knowledge of cold--pressed juicing and the plant--based food industry-- willingness to improve knowledge daily in all areas and live the lifestyle.
- Have exceptionally strong training abilities for all aspects of the venue.
- Possess excellent basic math skills and have the ability to operate a POS system (Aloha)
- Must have the stamina to work 50 to 60 hours per week.
|About Our Company
||Element Collective, in partnership with Chef Jared Van Camp and entrepreneur Anne M. Owen, is preparing to launch its newest concept, OWEN + ALCHEMY. The first of its kind in Chicago, OWEN + ALCHEMY is an artisanal juice bar serving chef-- driven cold--pressed juice, smoothies, nut--milks and artisanal plant based foods.
With our first location expected to open at the end of July in the heart of Logan Square, we are excited to hire a Manager and Front of House staff to help bring the concept to life!
For more information on OWEN + ALCHEMY, please visit www.owenandalchemy.com
ABOUT ELEMENT COLLECTIVE: Element is a collective of highly motivated, disciplined and accomplished operators in the hospitality world. Each Element concept and business is launched with a vision so simple, it’s almost radical: a balance between the progressive and the approachable. A collaboration of eminent names in hospitality, Element Collective consists of industry veterans Chris Dexter, Chris Freeman, John Warken and Jared Van Camp, who are successfully launching innovative projects in several markets throughout the
U.S. With a quiet confidence that comes from equal parts experience and passion, their concepts appeal to an audience based solely on attitude and lifestyle rather than conventional demographic restraints.
For more information on Element Collective, please visit: www.elementcollective.com